Your day-to-day business finances. Your life. Simplified.
Bill.com streamlines and automates your business bill payment and invoicing processes. Turn your bookkeeping into a paperless environment on a budget.
From bill receipt to remittance and from invoice to collections, Bill.com simplifies the entire bill-paying and invoicing process — eliminating tedious data entry and giving you anytime, anywhere access to your financials. All with complete control and security.
- Simple: easily digitize bills and pay any vendor, large or small.
- Secure: uses bank-level encryption and audited process controls.
- Efficient: eliminate data entry and access all your documents anytime, anywhere.
- Mobile: approve and make payments with any computer or mobile device.
- Collaborative: connects you, your colleagues, your customers and accountants.
- Strategic: manage and forecast cash-flow and improve audits.
- Complete: sync with QuickBooks, Intacct, Peachtree and other accounting packages.
- I don't use Bill.com, but one of my customers just invited me to join so I can receive electronic payments. How does it work?
- When clients or customers invite you to join Bill.com, they're asking you to help them pay you electronically, rather than by paper check. Such payments are more secure and easier to track and manage.
For you, signing up takes just a few minutes. Simply provide some basic information about your company and allow us to authenticate your identity and bank account access. At that point, your customer can begin using Bill.com to send you electronic payments. And you can begin using Bill.com to easily track and manage the payments you receive.
When you sign up with Bill.com to accept ePayments, you save the hassle of carrying around paper checks. You never have to worry about lost or stolen checks, or about racing to your bank or ATM to make a deposit before 5:00. Your bank account is credited as soon as possible, and your cash flow is easier to monitor. Using Bill.com to manage your receivables is simple, secure, and completely free.
- Is the Bill.com service really free for me?
- Yes! For vendors who sign up with Bill.com to manage and receive payments online, the service is completely free. Only for businesses and individuals who use bill.com to automate their payables is there a monthly subscription fee.
- My customer told me that they already paid my invoice a few days back. Why is there a delay in receiving the check or ePayment?
- Bill.com must first withdraw funds from your customer's bank account before remitting the funds to you via check or ePayment. Bill.com will send you a notification on the day funds are withdrawn from your customer's bank account advising you of the upcoming payment.
In the case of an ePayment, you will be sent a second mail on the day funds are available to you in your bank account. When Bill.com pays via a mailed check, we estimate payment arrival time frames and in most cases have found that checks arrive faster than our estimates. However, some factors such as high-volume mail days, holiday weekends, and certain locations might impact check delivery.
- I have questions about this payment. Who should I contact?
- You should contact your customer for detailed information related to payment status and payment terms (e.g. payment amount, timing, etc.). For privacy and security reasons, we cannot provide payment information directly to vendors.
- Is my company or employee information visible to Bill.com employees?
- Our employees may access your information only to help us provide you with our service. We educate all of our employees about the importance of keeping our customers' information confidential and secure.
- Is Bill.com secure?
- We design and maintain security procedures that protect your information on-line and off-line. We encrypt information that you send us and protect it with 128-bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We use firewalls and intrusion-detection devices to prevent unauthorized electronic access to the servers where your information is stored, and we isolate those servers in cages to prevent unauthorized physical access.
- How do I cancel the service?
- You can cancel the service at any time by calling or emailing.
Pay & get paid electronically: $0.49
Credit card payments Merchant fees