What is the Paycloud Network?
PayCloud is a free mobile wallet app that extends your gift and loyalty program to more than 50million iPhone and Android smartphone users. With PayCloud, customers enroll in your program, earn reward points and you push valuable offers. Loyalty programs have always been used as a retention tool, with PayCloud you will attract customers you would no have had access to without the PayCloud app. Retailer set up is easy and accomplished in less than 48 hours.
One Touch Registration: Paycloud is a free application available to all Android and iPhone smartphone users. After downloading the app, customers can instantly view and join your gift and loyalty programs. With just one touch consumers access valuable coupons, discounts and deals.
No More Plastic: Paycloud eliminates the need for retailers to produce costly plastic cards or printed coupons. Through a customer's smartphone and a low cost sensor, Paycloud instantly syncs with your existing gift and loyalty programs.
Real-Time Updates: For the first time, your customers can access their reward and loyalty programs on the go. Check their reward status, see what premiums they've earned, and view your latest coupons and promotions.
No NFC Necessary: Paycloud ensures every customers' security by using Zoosh technology to encrypt a unique and perishable ID for each transaction. By tapping his or her phone to a sensor, every iPhone and Android smartphone user can connect via an encrypted ultrasonic signal in under one second. No NFC chip or sticker required.
Existing Terminal Compatibility: Paycloud works with nearly all existing terminals through the addition of a low-cost sensor. You can be up and running on Paycloud in less than 48 hours for less than $100 in equiptment costs.
Customized Branding: Paycloud showcases your branding, so customers only see the retailers they know and trust.
Mobile Rewards and Coupons: Customers use the existing gift and loyalty programs they know and trust, but you now gain the ability to reward and incentivize customers through their mobile phone. Any day. Any time.
- What is Paycloud?
- Paycloud is a mobile wallet application available to iPhone and Android smartphone users. Once downloaded, they can register for and manage your gift and loyalty programs through their smartphone. You can also send coupons, discounts and deals. Paycloud eliminates the need for plastic cards and key chains and allows your customers to view and manage your reward programs on the go.
- Who can use it?
- Anyone who has an iPhone or Android smartphone can use Paycloud. Paycloud does not currently interact with Blackberry phones or phones without application capabilities.
- Does the Paycloud app cost anything to download?
- No. Paycloud is a free application.
- Is it secure?
- Absolutely. Paycloud uses Zoosh to allow your phone to communicate with a retailers terminal wirelessly through ultra high band audio technology. Paycloud creates a unique, encrypted and perishable ID for each retailers transaction. You can be confident your information is safe on Paycloud.
- What if I'm already signed up for a reward program with a store on Paycloud? Do the rewards on my current card transfer to Paycloud?
- Yes. Paycloud works with a retailers existing gift and loyalty program. So, if you have rewards racked up, they'll automatically transfer to your Paycloud application. That means you can ditch the card without ditching your rewards.
- How do I use my reward program on Paycloud when checking out at a store?
- It's simple. Open Paycloud. Tap your phone to the sensor. Redeem rewards.
- I noticed I need to enter my e-mail address and phone number to register for some stores. Who sees this information?
- The registration information your customer enter is only shared with the retailer they joined. The retailer may use this information to communicate with customers about their program and to customize coupons and promotions.
- Does Paycloud keep track of what I purchase at stores when I use my reward or loyalty program?
- No. Paycloud's function is to allow you to redeem rewards and coupons. It does not recognize or keep track of the items purchased.
- Do I need to have a credit card linked to my Paycloud account?
- No. You may use Paycloud to purchase items through prepaid gift cards. Paycloud does not charge items to a credit card.
- How do I offer Paycloud to my customers?
- Call Servistree today at 866-944-3244 to get started.
- How is Paycloud different from other mobile wallet applications?
- Paycloud uses Zoosh to communicate wirelessly with merchants' terminals through ultra high band audio technology. Zoosh technology allows a smartphone to communicate with an in-store sensor through ultrasonic signals, without the addition of a chip or sticker. The benefit of Paycloud using Zoosh is that it makes Paycloud accessible to the more than 250 million people already using compatible Android and iPhone smartphones. Furthermore, Paycloud interacts with most existing store terminals, so there's no need to purchase expensive new equipment. With the addition of a low-cost sensor, a store can be up and running for less than $100 and in less than 48 hours.
- How do I run an effective loyalty card program?
- Click here for a tips on how to run an effective loyalty program.
- What are the rules and regulations pertaining to fees for gift and stored value cards?
- Click here to learn more about the rules and regulations for gift cards.
The Paycloud Network will help you identify, retain, and grow your most loyal customers.
Loyalty programs increase customer retention by 14% and increase customer spending by 24%.
Build and reward your loyal customer base, improve customer retention, and distinguish yourself from your competitors.